Great News, Lotos Yoga Is Reopening
After a long 7 months we are pleased to invite you back to flow with us in our Friedrichshain studios! From June 4th all of our classes at Mainzer Strasse and Traveplatz will have 10 studio places available. All the information on how to book and hygiene guidelines can be found below.
- Class visits are by pre-booking only.
- Classes maked as “STUDIO” will take place on location
- Classes marked as “ONLINE” will take place online
- To enter the studio you must provide a negative Covid test which is less than 24 hours old
- Within the studio valid (FFP2 or equivalent mask) mouth and nose protection must be worn at all times
- Please maintain at least 1.5 meters distance between other guests
- We ask that you please bring your own yoga mat
- All hygiene measures can be found at – www.yoga-lotos.de/hygieneen
Other Posts and News
Read More »
Over the last 100 years many books on yoga have been written and published. Knowing which books to read first can be a tough decision…
Read More »
The word yoga comes from the Sanskrit word yuj, meaning “to unite”. Yoga (which ranges through many different yoga styles) aims to create union and connection between body…